Vera Whole Health is looking for full-time and part-time health coaches to join our new clinics! We have full-time and part-time opportunities in Idaho, Missouri, Nevada and Seattle.
The vision of Vera Whole Health is to create a health revolution by enlivening people, invigorating companies, and transforming healthcare. Vera Whole Health ensures that the right people get the right care at the right time, which means patients are healthier, happier and more productive. Vera Whole Health is a market leading healthcare company that provides primary care, population health management, and behavior coaching members. By addressing the needs of the individual, Vera dramatically improves member health and significantly reduces costs.
Come join our health revolution.
The Whole Health Coach is an integrated member of the clinical care team and works laboratively with diverse patient populations to engage them in their health and well-being. The coach co-creates individualized action plans with each patient to support them in achieving their personal health goals. They are responsible for facilitating the end-to-end process of coaching for both individuals and groups, in-person and/or over the phone.
Position Qualifications/Essential Functions:
Individual Health Coaching
- Provide tailored one-on-one health coaching to individuals around their stated health goals, both in-person and telephonically.
- Co-create action plans and SMART goals to meet patient's stated health goals.
- Monitor the patient's progress related to their established goals and provide accountability.
- Understand the patient's health conditions related to the coaching engagement, leveraging expertise from the clinical care team as needed.
- Successfully complete coaching sessions within established timeframes.
- Provide patients with community resources or information about their employee benefit plan as needed.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of all patient encounters in NextGen EMR.
- Outreach calls, including follow-up on Health Assessment results and patient engagement.
Outreach and Health Promotion
- Manage a patient caseload
- Participate in scheduled outreach endeavors such as biometric screening events, employee health fairs, lunch and learns, and on-site coaching.
- Facilitate group coaching programs to increase engagement with patient population.
- Continually work with clinic team to gather community resources available to serve the needs of the clinic population.
Clinical Care Team laboration
- Collaborate with the clinical care team and patient to determine the appropriate number of coaching sessions required to meet their goals.
- Collaborate with the clinical care team to better understand the patient's whole health.
- Act as a leader on the clinical care team in the areas of coaching and behavior change.
- Prepares for, attends and participates in team meetings and huddle(s)
- Collaborates in developing team priorities and patient goals & care plans
To learn more, check out our career pagehttps://careers.verawholehealth.com/health-coaches/