This position is responsible for the planning, development, implementation and monitoring of the City’s Health and Wellness program. This position will be responsible for developing programs that educate, create awareness and motivation, and provide tools to employees that help them adapt and maintain a well-rounded healthy lifestyle.
Variable hours; accommodating 24/7 operations, with evening/weekend work as necessary.
Education, Training and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Health Promotion or related field – required.
• Minimum of two (2) years of experience in the delivery and coordination of corporate-based health promotion programs – required.
Licenses and Certificates
• Possession of a valid Pennsylvania State Driver’s License - required.
• Professional wellness certification - preferred.
▪ Position will not be filled until early 2019 (January/February)
▪ Requires ability to work in the evenings, weekends as necessary.
▪ Requires ability to work flexible schedule, accommodating 24/7 operations.
▪ Requires ability to split time working in the HR Bureau office and at remote locations, as necessary and determined with HR Bureau Chief.
▪ This description was prepared to indicate the kinds of activities and levels of work difficulty required of positions in this class. It is not intended as a complete list of specific duties and responsibilities.
Applicants MUST fill out a City application in order to be considered for a position. The City Job Application and full job description are available at www.cityoflancasterpa.com/city-job-listings.